We are seeking dynamic, energetic employees to join our team! In this position, you will play a key role in providing stellar customer service experiences on a daily basis. You must be organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable of our products with an engaging, upbeat personality. We will be hiring 8 Cashiers, 6 Stocking associates, and 5 Sales associates for this year’s Firework season June 13 – July 5!
20867 HWY 93 NORTH, MISSOULA, MONTANA
PHONE 406-726-2264 CARTER.PYROMT@GMAIL.COM
CASHIER JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customers selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers on products, promotion, or item location. You will also process refunds, exchanges on items and maintain a clean workspace. The ideal candidate for this position does not require previous retail experience but does require attention to detail.
- Greets customers and directs customer inquiries to appropriate parties
- Handles cash transactions between customers and retail stores
- Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures
- Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues
- Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment
- Counts money back to customers in an accurate and concise manner
- Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to closing up the tent
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy
- Coordinate with salesman for product inquiries and price checks
- Process receipts and in store coupons for customers
- Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays
- Help stock shelves in proximity of the cash register
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts
SALES ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and attention to detail will make you successful in this role. The ideal candidate for this position does not require previous retail experience but does require attention to detail.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, etc.)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Coordinate with the Stockmen, Cashiers, and Managers in the team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
STOCK ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a stocker who will be able to receive products on our shipping containers, assist warehouse workers in distribution of product throughout the warehouse and salesfloor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to replenishing products in the tent and inventory set up and take down. The ideal candidate for this position does not require previous retail experience but does require attention to detail.
- Unload merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure that label is clear and visible.
- Help customers/salesmen fill orders.
- Compute price of merchandise.
- Replenish inventory.
- Replace damaged or missing products.
- Work with salesmen and managers on inventory and orders.